Koh Preah offers a chance to experience local village life in a naturally beautiful location. You can watch glorious sunsets on the Mekong, wander around the village, admire the local pagoda, enjoy a coffee in one of the local stores or just simply relax on the island – the experience is yours to create. The homestay includes a two-night stay in a traditional Khmer house with bedding, mosquito net, solar powered electricity, five meals and a boat trip on the Mekong to get the chance to see the irrawaddy dolphin. This package includes a tour of the island, led by a Khmer-speaking tour guide, who can show you all the best spots on the island.
If you want to extend your stay, you can book additional nights here
- Motodop from Koh Preah ferry station to the community
- 2 nights homestay accommodation in Koh Preah
- 5 meals: Dinner on day 1, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Day 2, Breakfast on Day 3.
- Drinking water in the homestay
- Local guide to visit the community village
- Boat trip to view dolphins and the sunset
- Extra cold drinks (like soft drinks, beer, etc)