Stay overnight to experience the true beauty of Koh Trong Island. The pace is slow, faces are friendly and the aura of the island is truly perfect. Stay one night for dinner with a local family on the island. Wake up to the sounds of birds and breathe in the fresh air blown across the Mekong River. Spend your morning relaxing or exploring more of what the island has to offer.
The Overnight community homestay, Koh Trong Island includes dinner and breakfast and an opportunity to experience rural Cambodian life. The pace is yours to set. With plenty of time – explore the rest of the island by foot, bicycle or motorbike (for hire from the tourist information office).
- 1 night accomondation
- Motodop from Koh Trong ferry station to homestay and back
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Mattress, pillow, blanket, towel and mosquito net
- Clean drinking water
- Free bicycles during your stay
- Ferry to Koh Trong island (0.25$ per person)
- Extra food/beverages – cold drinks or beer
- Motorbike / Bike hire – available to hire from the tourist information office