We invite you to visit, camp and enjoy the many islands along the Mekong river, where you will create some long-lasting memories with your family and friends. The area is rich in biodiversity and you will experience the flooded forest, endangered species, and plentiful varieties of birds. You will have the opportunity to walk on pristine white sandy beaches and warm crystal-clear Mekong river waters. And if you are lucky, you might even see the Irrawaddy dolphins.
The welcoming communities living on the island will guide you during your trip to learn everything there is to know about Koh Samseb, visiting multiple small islands that make up this part of the delta. Enjoy the local cuisine of fresh fish, meat and locally grown organic vegetables. This is the place to relax and soak in the beautiful surroundings.
Note: 100% of the listed prices goes to supporting local community and generating income for local families.
- Ferry/Boat crossing fees to/from the island/camp,
- 2 nights camping at the islands (tents and equipment provided)
- All activities during your stay, including equipment
- Local guide during your stay
- Mattress, pillow, blanket
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner and water)
- Other personal expenses such as drinks
- Meals on the car journey to Koh Samseb