The 2 days and nights in Koh Pdao homestay involves travel by boat to Roungdeav island across the Mekong river from Sambour. You will stay with a local family and explore the island by foot or bicycle. Rice fields, coconut trees, traditional Khmer villages and rivers make up this beautiful island. The Koh Pdao Homestay is a perfect base to explore the Mekong river by boat and your chance to see the irrawaddy dolphin.
You will stay in a traditional house with a local family. Two villages on the 45km long island host guests. Delicious home cooked Khmer meals are included. Accommodation includes bedding, mosquito net, electricity and a traditional squat-style toilet. The Koh Pdao rural island homestay offers an immersion into village life, in a truly beautiful part of Cambodia.
- Boat or ferry transport between Sambour and Koh Pdao
- 2 nights homestay accommodation in Koh Pdao
- 5 meals: Day 1 Dinner, Day 2 Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, Day 3 Breakfast
- Drinking water in the homestay
- Boat trip to see the dolphins
- Boat trip to the sandy beach
- Free bicycles during your stay
- Transport to and from Sambour ferry terminal.
- Extra cold drinks (like soft drinks, beer, etc)
- Local tour guide on the island
GOOD TO KNOW
- During the rainy seasons, the dolphin watching boat trip may be re-scheduled.