Staying in a homestay can offer you a try taste of Cambodia. You will be staying in the house of a local family, who will host you and cook for you. Many families also have small vegetable gardens and raise animals in their gardens, so you will learn a lot staying in one of the Chambok homestays. Homes in this village are in traditional Khmer-style stilted houses. Downstairs there is a cooking area ang where most of daily life is conducted. The room or rooms upstairs are for sleeping You will sleep in the upstairs, and the family will sleep downstairs. There is a khmer style bathroom (with bucket shower) attached to the homestay.
- 1 night in the homestay
- mattresses, pillow, blanket, mosquito net
- Meals (drinking water, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Please bring your own towel
- Other personal expenses such as drinks
- Transport to/from Koh Samseb community.